[none]

Shit , at least you're close to the action . Australia hasn't seen any
since 1968 !!!!!

From:	amck@eden.com (Alan McKendree)
At 16:	53 4/20/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 23:17:42 -0400 (EDT)
>From:	Ruffian7@aol.com
>
>I'm out here in CA too and I'm not enjoying all this talk of folks
who got
>themselves awesome tickets to this tour - and we're out here without
a single
>show to attend...not even in a nearby state!!!!  This is ridiculous!!
 How
>could they come all the way over here to tour 1 the country???

A)	The stated goal this time is to go to cities they didn't play on
the
last leg.  Like the East Coast south of NY, and Florida.
B)	Buck up, there are rumors of West Coast dates yet to be announced.
C)	If you're looking for sympathy here, forget it.  The last time
they
played closer than 200 miles from my home was 1980.  They haven't
gotten within 1,000 miles since 1989.  And we needn't discuss
Australia, which has its share of fans.
>Angry in CA...  Sandra
>
> I cannot believe that they're not touring west of the Mississippi.
This is
> completely outrageous!!!!!!

You seem to have the delusion that they (TED) owe you something.
I waited hours to see them last fall and the
> Great Western Forum in South Central L.A. was absolutely packed!!!

Hours?  You poor dear.  I flew 1,500 miles and paid scalper's prices
to see that same show.  Had a great time, BTW.
> How does one even go about acquiring tickets to a show
> outside one's own state? How do I find out such things?

Go to the library and check out newspapers for the relevant cities.
 Look under classifieds for ticket agencies.
> Or is it YOU Townshend?!?! Are you just scared of getting
slaughtered by the
> L.A. press?

Do try not to be a _complete_ prat, would you?

Alan
"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I*
*do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend