Cache Cache

Sir Jeffree,
I agree with you that the post Keith stuff gets bashed unfairly by
unbelievers and Who fans alike, but Whoa!  You really feel "Cache
Cache", which you rightly describe as "not Pete's best by a long shot"
is better than "Goin Mobile", "Squeezebox" and "Long Live Rock"!  Keith
Moon rolls over in his grave!  I know this is all just personal opinion
but I think you are thrashing those tunes unfairly.  If nothing else,
"Goin Mobile" has one of the most imaginative guitar solos of the
Seventies ripping through it.  Plus the whole jam in the middle is a
damn juggernaut; Keith is all over that kit!
Anyway, I just had to defend one of My favorite Who tunes.
"and when I wanna go home, I'm goin mobile..."
- -The O'Sullivan