Success Story

>Can anyone tell me anything about the song Success Story that is
>on The Kids Are Alright documentary

Yes.  It is on "The Who by Numbers" (1975) and is on side 2 Track 1.

- ---Take 276, you know, this used to be fun.

It is another superb piece of rock 'n' roll satire by 'The Ox'.  He
really is the master at taking the piss.  He even takes the piss out
of Pete on that track - "I may go far, if I smash my guitar".  I
don't know, the song might be well known to you, but try "My Wife"
(Who's Next (1971)) for another example of some Entwhistlian acerbic
and cynical wit.
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 403 7706
Fax: +44 171 403 7022