Sparks vs. Sparks vs. Rael vs. The Ox

Hey-

Since we're on the topic of Sparks...

(Maybe this is obvious to everyone, but anyway...)  Has anyone ever
noticed that Sparks was released first as a part of the song "Rael" on the
Sell Out album?  It's not an instrumental, though.  They sing "He's crazy
if he thinks we're coming back again" over it.

I think it works much better as an instrumental.  But, I must say that
ten years ago, when I first heard the Sell Out album, I didn't
really care for "Rael".  Yet just listening to it now, I really like it.
Strange...

Oh, and continuing on Sparks...

I mentioned yesterday that they did a post-MG jam in Amsterdam, Sept '69
that is very similar to LAL.  I just listened to that Amsterdam boot again
for the first time in a while and was amazed to realize that they also
include in the same jam about two minutes of "The Ox".  -Very cool.
The Ox and Sparks are my two favorites of all time.

(The Ox, as everyone on this list knows, just recently was conclusively
and irrefutably proven to be the greatest moment in Who history ever.)

- -Jerry F.