Success Story

Hi,
      Can anyone tell me anything about the song Success Story that
is on The Kids Are Alright documentary, the video that appears to
accompany the songs sees John shooting some of his gold discs (
presumably not for I Can See For Miles!) in a clay-pigeon shoot
manner. Who wrote this song? When did the Oooooo record it?

Cheers, Dave

"My jackets gonna be cut slim and checked
 With a touch of seersucker and an open neck
 I drive a GS scooter with my hair cut neat
 I wear my war-time coat in the wind and sleet"
                                  (P.Townshend)