QUESTION ABOUT THE WHO NOT PLAYING OUT WEST

 Well I can hardly see the screen cause I'm holding back the tears.
My question is you say 'rumor', when would you think this would be
confirmed, or should I consider it so?  The reason why I ask is if one
out west wanted to travel back east the sooner it's known the better for
such things as scheduling vacation, booking flights, hotels etc.

I appreciate you keeping this list up to date with these dates and
thank you in advance for any additional information.

Beau 'where's my silk scarf and skull cap' McCrury