Who story

Kevin wrote:

>Hey Beau;  I have another testimony to "If your date doesn't like The
>Who"....

I liked it. Who cares what anyone else thinks.<g>

Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
"How is it that little children are so intelligent and men so stupid? It =
must be education that does it." -- Alexandre Dumas, fils

Kevin thanks for the vote.  We do have a few hardliners that think all we
should be discussing is this album over that, what guitar did Pete use when
and the like but I like hearing the personal stories.

We are all here because this band impacted our lives in some way and why
not be open to that.

Thanks

KLP