Contrasting Isle of Wight to Leeds

As a relatively young fan, I was denied to opportunity to see Keith
Moon in action.  However, I hear a lot of people putting down the
Isle of Wight album, and I think they are mistaken.  The Isle of
Wight has a more casual, more friendly, (more drunken, as one stated)
feel to it, while Live at Leeds sounds like something The Who got
extremely pumped up for beforehand.  In my mind, it's a toss-up.

Of course, I also like to get as much of The Who as possible, and two
discs vs. one may have changed my mind.  If anyone knows exactly why
music publishers don't release an entire concert by The Who (Live at
Leeds, for example), please tell.  Just for curiosities sake, I
wonder if any more of The Who's Woodstock peformance will ever be
released.  The Woodstock guys should realize they could probably make
profits by bundling up popular bands performances and selling them
(The Who, Jimi, etc...) as seperate albums.  Entire performances.
And while I'm dreaming, I'd like The Who to play at my birthday
party.......

Andy Steinke