CHIN-UP YELLOW

Yellow, I'm singing the same song as Jennifer & Beau.  I enjoy your posts
so keep it up.

Hey Beau;  I have another testimony to "If your date doesn't like The
Who"....
About hundred years ago when my husband & I were starting to date things
were a little rocky.  We are a true May-Dec romance(13 years).  After about
a month we were ready to walk our separate ways until this one night.  We
were at this bar listening to this pretty good band when they started with
the rhythm intro to Magic Bus.  Well being the sweet & demure lady I am  I
stood on my barstool and screamed MAGIC BUS!!!!!  You know just to let
those who might not know, what the song was when; I realized my future
husband had his arms in the air cheering almost as loud as I was.  He was
almost as obsessed as I was.  At that point I thought, "Hey this guy ain't
that bad maybe I have been to hard on him.  Maybe I'll give him another
chance."  12 years later we are still together and taking vacation time to
follow the band that brought us together.

Now don't everyone sigh at once.  And before the posts start I apologize in
advance to those of you who hate all the fluff of how tall is he & what
beer does he drink.  I'll try to restrain myself next time.