Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #85

To Laur:)

The Chorus in M3 is "We are the Universal Grid!"

Also:

Someone else mentioned how great it would be to hear "Put the Money Down"
live and I agree wholeheartedly, but they also mentioned that it was a bit
like "Cache Cache" which it isn't, because the latter is about a stupid
real-life drunken Pete episode, and the former is from "Lifehouse" and is
about someone who is trying to find his way to the Lifehouse "bugaboo" and
comparing it to a carnival of some sort.

- -Nemblane