Do any of you know the song 'Warm Heart Pastry'?

I wanted to post this for the longest time but haven't
taken the chance until now.  Many years ago when I first
became injected with Who fanaticism or as I'm fond of saying 'I'm a little
whoey', I heard on the local radio
station, I believe the very famous KSAN FM San Francisco
that helped pioneer FM rock as we know it today, this song
called 'Warm Heart Pastry'.  This is a most excellent
rocker by our boys minus Rog.  You won't find it on any Who
discography though.  It's on an album by Mike Heron titled
'Smiling Men With Bad Reputations'.  And, this is the thing
that gets me, the liner notes says it's by 'Tommy And The
Bijou'.

If you ever want to take some time to find it the song is
really worth it.  This is the only song that I know of that
has eight bars of a Keith drum solo.  I mean there are
absolutely no other instruments playing, no long sustain
nothing but Keith and his tubs.

One thing, who is Mike Heron?  I never found out.  I heard
that there was a time when Roger was going to be expelled
from the group.  Is it possible that Mike Heron was being
considered for the job?  I don't know what the timing is
between Rogers potential expulsion and the release of this
album.  If anyone has any additional background information
on this I would greatly appreciate it.

The best to all,
Beau 'Cobwebs And Strange' McCrury