Can Someone Explain?

> Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 19:12:03 -0400
> From: "drjimmy@access.digex.net" <drjimmy@access.digex.net>
> Subject: Good God! The Horror..Spelling Errors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 15:06:44 -0400 (EDT)
> > From: JimboWHO@aol.com
> > Subject: Re: Isle.....
> >
> > << Why not talk about your favorite live track, or your favorite part of Live
> > at Leeds,
> >  or compare Live At Leeds to Isle of Wright >>
> >
> > After that we could even compare LAL to the Isle of Wight!
> >
> > JJM
> > Ok, then we could really get anal retentive and check
> our sock drawers.

Sorry, I've been offline for quite a while now, and though by checking
back issues I've learned that those posts have to do with what makes
good subject material for the list, the "sock drawers" response went
right over my head. Could someone please explain, because I'm very
curious, and I just know I'm missing out on something clever.

Thanks!
- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)