Mtl instead of TO

>Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 09:02:47 -0400
>From: "KATHLEEN L. PASQUALE" <KLPasquale@compuserve.com>
>Subject: Summer Tour Dates
>
>Someone asked for a recap:
>
>July 19 St Louis, MO - Riverport Amphitheater
>*July   Houston, TX -
>July 21 Dallas, TX - Starplex Amphitheater
>July 22 Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
>July 23 Milwaukee, WI - Marcus Amphitheater
>July 25 Detroit, MI     - Pine Knob
>July 29 Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheater
>*Aug 03 Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Art Center
>*Aug    Jones Beach
>*Aug 02 Hartford, CT - Meadows Music Theatre
>Aug 07  Bristow, VA - Nissan Pavilion
>Aug 09  Virginia Beach, VA - Virginia Beach Amp
>Aug 10  Raleigh, NC - Walnut Creek Amphitheater
>Aug 12  Charlotte, NC - Blockbuster Pavilion
>Aug 13  Atlanta, GE - Lakewood Amphitheater
>
>(*)  Dates not confirmed
>
>I also have conflicting Atlanta dates.  I have Aug 13th & 23th but no
>matter what date the tickets go on sale May 3rd.  So which date is it
>Brian?  Let me know so I can update my list.
>
>About as complete as I can be without losing my job.

Hi all, for anyone who hasn't heard yet, they are playing at the Molson
Centre in Montreal, Que. Mon., July 28 at 7:30. Tickets I think I heard
were $35., $49.50 and $65. As far as I know nothing has been confirmed for
TO yet. Bummer. :( Either way it'll be my 5th time with the pleasure of
seeing them and happy to hear they are doing a greatest hits tour. This
will be a nice change to only drive an hour and a half rather then 4 hrs
to TO or 7 hrs. to buffalo, not that I wouldn't do it again in a minute. :)

Tickets go on sale at the Molson Centre box office April 12th at 10 a.m.
To order tickets the number is 1-800-361-4595. Best of luck, I'll be
drivin to Mtl this weekend to pick mine up at the door. :)

I also have a question about the chant on Psychoderelict and wondered if
anyone can help out with this. In Meher Baba M3 they are chanting "We are,
the ??????" Can someone fill in the blank for me?

Hey Scott! If your still around and reading the list hope you can make the
trip over to Canada for a taste of our hospitality. :)

Laur :)