Keith & Musical Tarts

I was watching a TV programme the other evening called "Have I got
news for you" which is a satirical, topical news quiz type thing.
Anyway, one of the rounds is "Odd one out" in which four famous
people are featured, and you have to pick the odd one out.  In this
particular round, the four people were:

Someone I can't remember
Ted Heath (ex British Prime Minister)
The Reverend Moon
Keith Moon (dressed as Uncle Ernie)

Keith was the odd one out, as all the others had attended a Moonies
Convention, whereas Keith is just called "Moon".  The amusing anecdote
which the host, Angus Deayton, related about Keith went like this....

Keith once hired eight prostitutes, and got each of them to sing a
different note in the octave.  They then had to sing their notes
whenever Keith kissed/bit their arses, thus producing beautiful
music.

(It sounded funnier when he told the story-these are just the bare
facts...)

Is this true?? Is it part of the Keith Legend??

(PS I may have already sent a message almost the same as this, but I
don't know, as my computer crashed)

Phil
Phil@Citywatch.co.uk
Citywatch Ltd