No Subject

To everyone who's written or plans to write to me about getting
copies of my video of Pete at the Fillmore last spring (the one I
mentioned during the "beverage of choice" discussion):

I'm sorry, but I don't have the equipment to copy videotapes.  If you
really really want this video, ask around and maybe someone else on
the list has it and can make you a copy.  I know my own copy is at
least third generation, so there's a good chance that plenty of other
people have the same video.  I do have the ability to make audio
recordings directly from my TV (I've got a nice stereo system/TV
hookup), so if anyone would like an audio tape of Pete at the
Fillmore, let me know and we can try to work out a trade.

- -Yellow "You know where to find me" Ledbetter

<< End of Forwarded message >>