I made another shirt, had to share. :)

I finished my second home-painted shirt just the other day. It's so
cute. :) It says "WHITE CITY NIGHT SCHOOL, CLASS OF 1985" on it. I
copied the lettering off the cover of "White City". I wore it to school
the other day and people kept asking me where White City was. I should
have told them "Illinois!" because there actually IS a White City,
Illinois. I know because we drove past there on our way back from Texas.
I wanted to get out and take a picture of the sign, but since we were
getting close to home no one wanted to stop. Ah well. Maybe next time.
Anyway, just felt like sharing. :)

                                            -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com