No Subject

Day 13

Today was picture day.  We strolled around the grounds and Lisa took
some casual band shots.  We also took some schmooze shots of Godfrey
with his Trace Elliot amps and Paul Reed Smith guitar as well as some
shots of me for Zildjian.  Since these picture were taken during the
day they look like an ad for sunglasses.

We all piled in the Rolls and went to Cheltenham to visit a friend in
the hospital. On the ride to Cheltenham we decided to make a video for
Left For Dead.  So we popped the tape into the car stereo and out came
my video camera.  Everyone was mugging and singing their parts.  Lisa
was almost hit by an oncoming car which was an exciting scene in the
video.  Maybe we'll keep it.  Every film needs an action scene.  We
went to a mall and shopped around for a while to ease us through our
withdrawls.  John dashed into an HMV to pick up Goodfellas after being
ragged by the band for have an incomplete mob section in his video
collection.  He also bought about 20 other titles as well as a dozen
CDs.  John got a kick out of seeing his first CD on sale.  Naturally
he bought it.

We then went for dinner while the film was developing at a one hour
photo place.  We got the pictures back and had some real laughs.
Maybe I'll get brave and post some on our page for you all to see,
just don't tell John.  Alan and I have a lot of great video and stills
from the rest of the trip that we will share with you also.

So that's about it for now.  We leave in the morning and no matter
what he tells you he'll be up to say goodbye unless he hides in
another bedroom and we can't find him.  We'll will miss it here and we
all can't wait to return and reunite our musical family.

I will log my last entry for this journal tomorrow when I return to
NY.

We watched some comedy videos and tried to stay up as long as we could
so we will sleep on the plane.  We did it!  John is not one for long
goodbyes and I'm not very big on them myself.  Since we stayed up so
late we won't wake him in the morning which means we said goodbye
before bed.  We hugged at the top of the stairs and he said I'll see
you before you know it.  You can bet your last 10er on that!

5am Bye!