NOTE: List maintainer is changing temporarily!

Hi folks,

Sorry to interrupt your Who discussions, but this is important.  I will
be leaving this coming Tuesday, September 24 to marry the love of my life.
We will be honeymooning in Europe until October 22.

In the past, I have let the list run on autopilot for short stints, but
since this will be a month long, I have asked one of our esteemed list
members to take over the administrative chores while I am away.  Alan
McKendree <amck@eden.com> has graciously volunteered to look after things in
my absence.

What's this mean to folks on the list?  Well, hopefully nothing.  None of
the contact, subscribe, or unsubscribe stuff changes.  I will just be
updating the aliases to point at Jason instead of me.

For list contact, the addresses is thewho-owner@igtc.com  (Un)subscribe
requests should be sent to majordomo@igtc.com with the following appropriate
line in the body of the message:

subscribe thewho
unsubscribe thewho

I won't be reading the list itself for the duration, but will catch up by
reading the archives at ftp://ftp.igtc.com/pub/pmm/thewho when I return.

See you all in a month!

Your list maintainer,

- -> Paul <-