Being a Who fanatic

Yellow wrote:
>13. You sit in the back of your science class singing "Acid Queen"
>during the hydrochloric acid demonstration.

        I did that today in Chemistry!  (The exchange student from Hong
Kong, whom I sit next to, was VERY confused, even after I tried to explain.)

>18. You can't make it through the day without your Who fix.

        Duh!

>19. "The sheep thing" becomes a running joke with your crowd.

        Ha ha ha!  <giggling>  That still gets my goat, if you'll pardon the
pun.  You sure you don't go to my highschool, Yellow?  (All my friends know
that one....  And they don't like the Who much at all.)
        And you didn't make up a single one?

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____