Parvadigar

Hi all, I'm new to the list also although I've been "lurking" for a
couple of weeks.I'm also going to the show in San Jose on Oct. 19th and
can't stop thinking about it. But what I would like to know is if any
list member has figured out the "obscure" lyrics to Pete's first solo
album song "Parvadigar". I understand most of it until he gets to the
part which sounds something like "you are the keychaa (sp), the highest
of the high!!" and then goes into lyrics which I cannot understand, I
assume they are Indian.  Yes, I should probably go to my local library
and look up Meher Baba(and the "Universal Prayer") but I'm a lazy....
and am depending on other "Who-a-holics" like yourselves...  I've
played this album for 16 years and still can't figure them out. Thanks,
Dana