PT Solo Stuff

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               PT Solo Stuff

Does anyone out there have video, cassette, or CD copies of any of the
Westwood One recordings of Townshend from May 96? I got shut out of the
Fillmore show and am desperate to see/hear some of that good
stuff!!!!!!!!!!!Reading uyou guys talking about it makes me all the more
determined!!

I am also interested in a Quad MSG recording and a Who BBC CD....

Thanks for your time...I have some neat stuff for trade to make it more worth
your while(s)!!!

Michael Taffet
taffet1@llnl.gov
415-863-2452