Buffalo 12/4/79

The first time I saw them was in Buffalo Dec 4 '79. This had the
distinction of being the night after "Cincinnati"  and the papers were
all full of bs about this callous band that played on despite the  dead
fans - of course the band didn't know at that point....

As for effects of the tragedy from the night before on the
band, not too much in evidence except Roger kept forgetting the words in
a lot of songs - still an awesome show!

There is a bootleg of this show called "This Is For Them". Your right it was
a great show! If you don't have a copy and are interested in one you can
e-mail me and I'm sure we can work something out. I have always liked having
copies of shows I have seen. It provides better memories than a t-shirt.

James Mershon
jme564@airmail.net

ps. I was having trouble with my mail server. If this got sent more than once
I apologize.  :)   JM