piracy and guitars

Mark B:

        Yeah, I'll agree that Roger looks fantastic for a 52-year-old.  My
dad is only 49, and at this rate Roger won't be in that kind of bad shape
until he's 80!

>Don't run over any WHo fans up there in Canada if the geezers don;t make it
to >TOronto!

        Ha ha ha. <sarcasm> I REFUSE to drive in Toronto, even to see the Who.

>Speaking of Roger's eyepatch, yeah--I can see the pirate thing
>with a parrot. That reminds me of the scene from "The Kids are
>Alright" during KEith's "Cobwebs and Starnge" bi, when he's on
>the beach in a pirate outfit (eyepatch included!) and the
>parrot falls off his shoulder!

        No!  It doesn't!  Gosh, I have to see that film.  There's a copy in
town someplace.  Now to find it....

>Adios for now. BTW, dig your courier guitar (can I play that?).

        Thanx.  You could try, but it's missing a few strings....  In every
other font, it looks like Pete got at it according to another guy named Mark.

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"There once was a note, pure and easy...."