Re: Sountracks and cross-dressing

The film "Look Who's Talking", and I BELIEVE the sequel to it, used "Let
My Love Open the Door" during the closing credits. If I remember
correctly, that was about the only worthwhile thing about those movies.

And for whoever asked about one of our lads being a
transvestite...well...there's always speculation about Pete, but *I*
have never seen him in a dress. But one never can really tell with
Pete...he can be so unpredictable.
Keith, however, once emceed a concert at Carneige Hall in full drag. Of
course, he also was known to dress up as a wasp, Hitler, and a donkey
(among other things). Incidently, I saw some pictures of this event in a
book once, and I must say, someone should have shown dear Moonie the
proper way to put on lipstick. You'd think they'd have proffessional
makeup people to lend him a hand, but I guess not.

                                       -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com