Tommy Set Lists - Isle of Wight

I meant to ask this when I posted about the IOW video, but I forgot. :)

I noticed that the Tommy set featured the songs in a slightly different
order than that which appears on the album. Was this common during the
Tommy-era tours? Was there a special live Tommy set list that was used
all the time, or did it vary from show to show?I must confess that mmy
collection of live Tommy preformances is so limited as to be virtually
non-existant, so I must eeagerly await an answer from one of you Who
fans with a bigger bootleg collection. :)

                                            -Yellow Ledbetter,
who still thinks "The Punk Meets the Godfather" is pretty darn cool, and
who wishes her editor would stop mucking up!
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com