Isle of Wight

I got the Isle of Wight tape, I got the Isle of Wight tape, hahahahahah!

Sorry, had to gloat a little there. :)

For anyone who DOESN'T have the IOW video yet, get it ASAP! It is super
cool! Great great great great show, with most of "Tommy" as well as some
earlier stuff and a couple of songs that WOULD have been parts of
"Lifehouse". The Japanese subtitles during the stage banter are a little
frustrating, though. Half the time our dear lads weren't speaking into
the microphones, so quite a bit of the dialog is barely audible. They
needed ENGLISH subtitles! Oh well, at least I could understand the part
where Roger made fun of the way Americans pronounce "water". But ANYHOW,
I just wanted to say that the IOW video is really good, nice sound
quality, decent camera work (even though I wish they'd spent less time
filming the audience), and quite a nice addition to anyone's Who video
collection. Check it out!

                                               -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com