Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #587

Eric
 Pete had a brace on his hand because he inpaled it on his wammy bar in
Oak? I think.  I am getting pretty pumped up going to see them on Oct 31
and Nov 1 in Chicago, Where I live.  Anybody know if there is one band
opening up for them the entire tour.  This will the 11 and 12th time I
will see them.  I saw them 9 times in 89 once eariler this year in NY, and
twice now.  Not bad for a kid who was 7 when Keith died :(.  Amy word
where I can get some off main stream albums in Chicago.  I don't call
them bootlegs.

Thanx
Scott