2 Tickets for Chicago wanted

Hi all,
Desperately seeking two decent seats (i.e. not nosebleeds or all the
way in the back) foe either of the Who's 2 Chicago shows, 10/31 or 11/1.
Please help me out! I will pay full value and a reasonable extra amount
to cover your trouble in getting them in the
first place. I couldn't get themn when they went on sale because
I was getting  ready to get married! Help!
Mike Sheehan   312-244-2945 qork: 312-822-6465

        "This is an important message to all the cute people,
	all over the world: if you're out there and you're cute,
	you're beautiful, I just wanna tell ya something:
	there's lots more of us ugly motherf***ers than you."
							--Frank Zappa

                         Michael K. Sheehan
                     sheehanm@rosnet.strose.edu
                     "Live long, and perspire."