Re: Hovercraft

Okay peoples, that woman from Hovercraft is not named "Eddie Vedder's
wife". Her name is Beth Liebling, and she's a whole person all by
herself, not simply an extension of Mr. Vedder's persona. Got it? Good.

To add a little Who content to this message, a couple of my friends and
I were jumping up and down chanting "We are the mods, we are the mods,
we are, we are, we are the mods!" at our bus stop downtown. While we
were doing this, an ambulance drove by. Apparently ambulances are
outfitted with some sort of sound system (I didn't know this before).
The guy driving the ambulance used it to say "They go up and down and up
and down..." to us. We all laughed very hard, then made the siren noise
and ran behind the bus shelter so "the coppers wouldn't get us".

                                      -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com