WHO opening act?

Hi folks, I am an impatient newbie to this list who hasn't even read his
first digest, but I have a question hopefully someone out there can
answer.

Last night at the Rose Garden in Portland Or. I attended the inagural
performance of the "QUADROPHENIA" U.S. tour.  Yes I know they played
New York, but that was a special event and they themselves last night
on stage described this as the first date of the tour per-se.

It was, of course, a great concert, and I will abstain from writing a
lengthy gig-review until I learn what the general practice for such things
on this list is.

So here is my question: Who was the opening act?  Yes, unusually for The Who,
there _was_ an opening act.  They were not listed in the program, or on the
ticket and they were not introduced.  I'm not sure what to call what they
did, but I did like it, and would like to hear more from them, whoever
they are.

I suppose this is a question specifically for any PDX area Who fans who
are more "in the know" than I have been.  I was lucky to get tickets at
all given the promotional vacuum in which this event took place.

Thanks,

M.K.