Odds & Sods-the other Who list

Some of you have asked about the "other" Who list. Basically, what you
have is
a very active list, with many knowledgeable Who fans. In contrast, this
list
has very little activity and most people who ask questions, don't get
any
answers...

- ---------------
Fang...you should perhaps consider the FACT that because you do not see
a response to question asked on this list does NOT equate to that
person having not received an answer.....A couple of months ago when I
first subscribed to both lists I put out a query regarding the
availablity of the Mcvicar album on CD. I was not aware that it had
been released in CD format a few months before. Lo and behold a day or
two later I saw you comment on the other list(now Odds and Sods) that
this list was composed of newbies asking where to get Mcvicar on CD
and "that there was nobody to answer them..."  This was NOT true then
(I received two polite personal email messages one of which informed
me exactly where in my area I could purchase said CD) and may well still
be true of questions asked here today. You should not assume otherwise.
If you have nothimg nice to say(or factual) then perhaps.....

Glenn