2nd Philly Show, Dave's Who Page

	I just got tickets to the 2nd philly show on the floor, section 1,
9th row.  I noticed that on the tickets it says The Who, a opposed to the
MSG tickets that said Quadrophenia.  Is this tour the same as the MSG
show,or will it be less Quad and more of everything else?  Just wondering..
Last Spring there were rumers of an Odds and Sods reissue.  Is that going
to happen?
	On another note, I have put my Who page back online.  This year, I
have more pictures than ever.  I call it the Who Photo archive.  I now have
over 270 different images, plus more that I haven't put up yet.  It does
take a long time to load up on slower machines, but I am working on a
all-text version which should be up soon.  Please take some time to check
it out and tell me what you think.

http://newtower2-022.resnet.drexel.edu/TheWho/Archive.html

Long live rock,
Dave C.