Good Pubs

            Is anyone on the list going to the Oct.16 show in Vancouver?
Where is a good pub within staggering distance of GM Place for some food and
adult beverages before the show? The only places that I can think of are The
Shark Club on Pacific Blvd. or The Unicorn in the old expo grounds by BC
Place. There will be approx. 10 people in my group, if anyone has a
suggestion maybe we could meet up before the show.
PS Has anyone heard any truth to the rumour about Pete playing electric lead
guitar on this tour?
Paul in Victoria.