No Subject

>So far, all the responses have been positive. The Tied House is 1/2 a
>block north of Santa Clara.  We'll meet at the bar starting around 5-6
>(at least Scott will be there, right?) To address Lauren's concern, smoking
>is not permitted in the bar. Welcome to California.

>As at the Mollie Wee, the format is rigid. You must either come before
>the show, after the show, both, or not at all. You must arrive as early
>as you wish, yet you can only remain until you desire to leave. You must
>attend either Saturday, Sunday, or neither day.

The Tied House is a brewpub which only serves their own ale, but they always
have at least eight flavors on tap and it's always excellent brew.

The food there is also very good though a bit pricey.

I think it would be great for both groups of Who listgeeks to get togather.

See you in San Jose with Pete on electric and my ears ringing to the music.

The Newt King,
(Slow toxic amphibians alway die before they get old)