PETE ON ELECTRIC?

             The mailing list is a great place for rumours! This one is one
of the best I`ve heard. It flies in the face of everything Pete has said for
the past several years about his tinitis problem. He played accoustic at
Hyde Park and Madison Square Garden. When I saw them in 89 in Vancouver he
played accoustic except for about four songs in which He played a red strat
that none of us in row 11 could hear. If anyone can lay this whopper to rest
please do us all a favour!
PS I`ll be in row 30 at the Oct.16 Vancouver show.
Paul in Victoria BC