Re: various responses

Hello all,

1)  Pete played the Gibson SG specials from1968 to mid-1972 where he swtiched
to the Gibson Les Pauls.  As stated in the previous post - Gibson stopped
making the SG's, then started again in 1971 but Pete didn't like the newer
models and switched.  One of the reasons he loved them was the black pickups
which just screamed when compared to the humbuckings on other SG models and
Les Pauls.  Much better sound.  Pete did play ths type of gutar at Woodstock.

2)  The book in question is by Chris Welch - he of Melody Maker magazine in
Britain.  It's an OK book - nothing really new in it.  I do carry it in stock
from time to time.

Greg Biggs
CVC Collectables
BiggsCVC@aol.com

PS - our new Who list is out.  Let me know if you want to get a copy!  Need
full name and street address please.