No Subject

Anyway,  I just wanted to open my mouth a little bit (too bad none of you can
hear anything coming out of it (well, maybe it's for the better) so I decided
to post what my mouth and mind was saying for your reading enjoyment).

For all of you that has dished out more money that you'll actually inherit
when your parents die for Who tickets this fall:  I offer you my floor.  But
wait, it does have value!  This summer I came down to New York from Maine to
see the show with no place to sleep.  For you who are going November 15th at
the Nassau coliseum, I'm in a don't-bother-getting-in-a-car distance. So if
you don't want to spend money on a hotel room (psst. . .The Marriot is right
next door.  Do you think that's where They will be staying?!) any Who fan is
welcome at my place.

Amy