Who matters most

Just a couple of things: Mauro, your tape is ready to post but can you mail
me your address again? (I have to hide a lot of email/net stuff from my
girlfriend, and I've lost it).

Has The Rolling Stones Rock & Roll Circus been released on video yet? Local
reports say the reason it was suppressed is because The Who blew the Stones
off the stage. So Who's the greatest rock & roll band in the world?

Finally, Pete was reviewed recently in a local newspaper as having written
the greatest line in rock & roll history : "I hope I die..." . Nice to see
due recognition. Best wishes to all.

Mike from Oz.