**FS - THE WHO LIGHT SWITCH PLATES & OUTLET COVERS **

Hi Again:

I make and sell "Creative Light Switch Plate & Outlet Covers and some of my
hottest ones are of "The Who", so just thought I would let you all know that
I now have in a "NEW" stock in of "The Who" on light switch plates & outlet
covers and NOW WITH A NEW FEATURE..you can choose your favorite picture of
the guys and thus get that one put on a light switch plate and/or outlet
cover.

With Christmas only a few months away, these make great stocking stuffers
and/or presents, so get them now and avoid the Christmas rush.

For prices (single plates at only $5.00), sizes and sites to view, just give
me a shout at: MACENT@DIRECT.CA and I would be more than happy to pass on
further info.

Sue Macdonald

Home to the "One and Only Creative Light Switch Plates &
Outlet Covers" as seen only on "THE ROSIE O'DONNELL SHOW"
Phone: (604) 987-3938
Fax: (604) 987-4028   email: macent@direct.ca