Chicago 10/31

Hello all,

I have tickets to see the Who on Halloween in Chicago and I was wondering if
anyone could tell me if there will be any special guests and who they will
be? Thank you for any assistance you can give me, it is much appreciated.
Also does anyone know if there's the slightest chance we'll all get to see
Pete play an electric guitar at a volime so we can all here him, God I hope
so.

                                                                         Eric