Quad. Promo. Poster

Hello everyone.

I have, in my possession a mint condition Quadrophenia Promotion Poster
from the origional release of the movie.  I've looked everywhere for a
duplicate with no prevail.
It's an extra large black & white poster with Quadrophenia printed across
the top in purple and "a way of life" underneath the main title in red.
It features all of the origional cast members including the main Mods,
and the main Rockers, as well as Sting as The Bellboy (Ace).
Any imformation regarding this piece will be greatly appreciated.
I may be willing to part from it for a price.  (The right price)
It is currently framed in an awsome black painted antique frame which
makes the entire poster look quite sinister.
All of your help would be greatly appreciated.
Info may be sent to "otter@expert.cc.purdue.edu"
Thanks,
Eric.