feel stupid - JAE transcript

        Okay, I feel like an idiot now, but I'm going to ask again anyway.
        About a month back, I asked if someone would kindly send me the
transcript of JAE's chat session.  Those of you from the Old List will know
what I mean.  (Looong time back.)  Some kind person, of whom I have no
record now, did send it to me.  However, the computer "expert" my mother
hired to clean up the hard drive deleted my e-mail program!  Needless to
say, it's gone.
        Would someone please tell me where I can find it?
        I promise to make a back-up copy this time....

JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"Talkin' 'bout my generation!"
November 9th in Buffalo!  The WHO