Garcia's in Buffalo???

A few people on the list who are going to the Buffalo concert have
suggested that we have a pre/post concert get together at Garcia's Irish
Pub adjacent to the Marine Midland Center.  I THINK Garcia's is closed??
Having been away from my hometown now for many years, its hard for me to
keep track of these minor details, however, I do think its closed.  Could
one of you current locals verify this?

As an alternative, may I suggest The Breckenridge Brewery.  Its located at
621 Main St (at Chippawah St.) in the theater district, about 1 mile from
the Marine Midland Center (MMC).  There is, on Main St, a FREE above ground
Light Rail line that can zip us to the MMC in 5 minutes.  There is no motor
traffic allowed on Main St.  Free parking might also be easier to come by
further from the MMC.  Also, because Breckenridge Brewery is also a
restaurant, those under 21 would have no problem joining us.

And for those Canadians needing directions to the MMC from the Peace
Bridge, just jump on the Thruway (I-190) for about 5 minutes to the Church
St. exit.  As they say, you can't miss it!

See you all in Denver, Buffalo, and Worcester,
Rick in Denver