Old Concert/Buffalo

I have eighth row tickets for The Who in Buffalo.  I was really
excited when I got these. I told my co-coach of the swim team
I coach,  and he told me that he saw the Who open for
Herman's Hermits at Indiana Beach one summer before they were a
big name band.  He said it's the only concert he remembers from
his teenage years, and he doesn't remember anything from the second
half of the show.

Just thought that was interesting.

Would anybody let me crash on their floor? I'm driving in from
Indiana for the Buffalo show.   Just a thought.

I'm game if everyone wants to get together.  I don't have class
until Monday night so hell, I have four days to kill in there somewhere.