The Who on Muchmusic

         I was really disgusted that Muchmusic only screened a small portion
of The Who`s performance at Hyde Park while giving Alanis (bleedin` Canadian
Content) Morrisette such a huge chunk of time. Like we don`t hear enough of
her on radio and t.v. as it is. This was a landmark performance by The Who
and it was just treated as another video clip by those cretins. Don`t they
realize that the hordes of people in Hyde Park were not there to see the
opening act?                 Don`t get me wrong I have nothing against
Alanis, it`s just that this is a typical example of the way Much treats Rock
n Roll veterans like The Who. If it`s not the latest hyped up teen fad it`s
unimportant to them.
Paul in Victoria B.C