yellow's assignment

      hello yellow,

      what a challenging fun assignment you have!  i wish there was a class
      like this when i was in school.  i only have one *definite* opinion
      for one of your choices and that would be A Quick One - the leeds
      version.  other than that, i'm kinda at a loss.  some practical
      choices would be My Generation, Substitute, Can't Explain, Magic
      Bus... the list is long.  i'd like to suggest Tattoo, A Legal Matter,
      The Rock... but you may lose some people.  who knows.  i went to this
      "confirmation"-type event at a unitarian church one time where a 16
      year old guy applied a less than popular beatles song to his theory
      of our society and life in general.  it was very clever.  i wish i
      could remember what that song was.

      anyway, good luck.
      -k