The Who Chronology

Greetings, all.  I have been an off-and-on online user for the last couple of
months(using up all of my free trials), formerly as SGFloyd and Niners.  I
have recently complete the Who timeline that i promised on the who newsgroup
would be ready about 3 weeks ago.  I have complied it from a bunch of web
sites and liner notes; it includes recording and release dates, concerts and
setlists, etc.  If you are interested in recieving a copy, please let me know
and I will e-mail it to you (I would post it, but it's LONG--90 pages!!).

Take care,
PWizard (Steve)

p.s. DeadCat, please get in touch w/ me--i have what you need, but I need your

address.