Re: Saturday morning cartoons

As I did chores around the house today my kid watched Saturday morning
cartoons.   I was taken by suprise when I caught Warner Bros. Anamanicas
doing a Who parody complete with the Abott & Costello take off of "who's on
first" to "Who's on stage".  It ended with an effort to get The cartoon
"Who" to leave the stage by smashing their instrments,  of course, instead
of getting angry,  the group just joined the fun. I was pleased when my
daughter recognized the rock group they were spoofing.  I guess The Who are
more a part of our culture then I realized.         Long Live Rock!