Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #615

Hi all,

Questions: anyone run into Pete or the boys when they were in Albany, my home
town?

And my BIG IMPORTANT QUESTION:

When I saw the Chicago show I was too skint to afford any of the goodies for
sale. What I desperately want are a program and a cap (the one that says
Quadrophenia: A way of life). What I'm hoping is, that there's and address in
the program you can write to for marketing doodads. Could anybody look in their
program and post such information if it exists? Or, lacking that, sell me a
program and a hat?

My friend back home was going to pick these items up for me at the show but he
spent all his money on beer. Can't fault him for that. I've often said the Who
are best enjoyed with a bellyful of beer and a bad attitude.

Thanks in adavnce!

Mike Sheehan