Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #612

saw the who last tuesday at the meadowlands ,unbelievable, they were intense.
 I wrote before that I was going to see them at nassau but I was wrong, who
cares anyway? I saw them, thats what counts.  anyone else go? cause if you
did I'm just wondering if anyone noticed anything peculiar about Behind Blue
Eyes...It's pretty obvious, but I don't think everone caught it.  I agree
with the thought about Gary glitter being a big goof with no rythem, but true
he is a nice effect to the show, I kinda liked him.  Loved Billy idol, even
though I saw him with the who over the summer doing the same stuff I couldn't
help loving the entire the act, after all......It's the WHO I mean, come on!
and ya know, I thought townsehnd was going to smash his guitar at the
end....He did some real nice tricks at the end, and I couldn't get enough of
the windmills.......He was astounding on the electric...I went nuts when he
brought it out.......anyway he held it by the neck......swung it pretty
good.....but stopped at the last second......It would have been nice to see a
reinactment of the original instrement destroyers...........It was the last
stop on the tour and they really seemed to be getting into it.....I sure as
heck was........O.K. give up......Instead of "....bad man.........sad man",
Daltry sung "....sad man.........bad man", I mean he's Roger Daltry He sing
however he wants, but It was backwards.  The Who you can't top 'em, Just wish
I could have seen moon in action, thats my only complaint from the two shows
I saw, but I was born into the wrong generation......I guess Starky will have
to do.....and by the way, I thought he did really nice job, nothing laid
back, seemed to laeve it all on the stage.......gotta go.........and I almost
cried.  but I on was too much of a high.  Long Live Rock.